Friday, October 26, 2012

EmWrites about Hospitality

Hey Friends!
I was invited to guest post over at my good friend Emily Miller's blog today!
Emily is a close friend I made while living in the great city of Chicago, and has taught me many things including a reverance for Patron Saints.
She is a newlywed that blogs over at EmMillerWrites, writes for Start Marriage Right and The Chicago Sun-times! 
Over on her blog she has been doing a FANTASTIC series on Hospitality called You're Welcome.
This series has a lot of awesome stuff about being hospitable and why being hospitable is important so go check it out!
Also-Emily is in general really fun and witty....so take some time to check out her blog in full.
Don't worry-she gave me permission to let you blog stalk her!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement, Jenny! I'm so pleased my legacy lasting legacy is a reverence for the saints. ;)

    And thanks for contributing to the series. I was so happy when you said yes because you are so wonderfully crafty and creative and you glorify God so well through those gifts. Eshet chayil!

    ReplyDelete