Friday, October 26, 2012

EmWrites about Hospitality

Hey Friends!
I was invited to guest post over at my good friend Emily Miller's blog today!
Emily is a close friend I made while living in the great city of Chicago, and has taught me many things including a reverance for Patron Saints.
She is a newlywed that blogs over at EmMillerWrites, writes for Start Marriage Right and The Chicago Sun-times! 
Over on her blog she has been doing a FANTASTIC series on Hospitality called You're Welcome.
This series has a lot of awesome stuff about being hospitable and why being hospitable is important so go check it out!
Also-Emily is in general really fun and take some time to check out her blog in full.
Don't worry-she gave me permission to let you blog stalk her!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement, Jenny! I'm so pleased my legacy lasting legacy is a reverence for the saints. ;)

    And thanks for contributing to the series. I was so happy when you said yes because you are so wonderfully crafty and creative and you glorify God so well through those gifts. Eshet chayil!


There was an error in this gadget